Laboratory Job in Fargo, North Dakota : ND
Looking for Laboratory Jobs? See currently available Laboratory job openings on laboratory.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
laboratory.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any laboratory job . We provide job resources for Laboratory positions throughout the industry. laboratory.jobs.net also provides Laboratory jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Laboratory by either city or state.
laboratory.jobs.net is a laboratory job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Laboratory jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your laboratory job search on laboratory.jobs.net today.
Contract Registered Nurse/ Rn
Contract Registered Nurse/ Rn Job DescriptionSpecialties open:
- Cardio Thoracic Operating Room (CVOR)
- Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care Unit (CVICU)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Emergency Department (ED)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Medical/ Surgical (Med Surg)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Obstetrics (OB)
- Orthopedics (Ortho)
- Operating Room (OR)
- Pediatrics (Peds)
- Pediatric Emergency Department (Pedi ED)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Post Partum
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Psychiatric (Psych)
- Step Down
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Sub Acute
- Telemetry (Tele)
- 13 week contract assignments (with option to extend, or go contract-to-perm)
- Various shift times available
- ASAP start dates
- Full-time hours
- Housing and meal stipends included in weekly paychecks
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Set up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, or pressure lines.
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Document patients' medical histories and assessment findings.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
Fargo Laboratory Job
Contract Registered Nurse/ Rn Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in desired specialty
- Current and active license
- Current and active BLS
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE, etc. preferred for certain units