Laboratory Job in Bakersfield, California : CA
Looking for Laboratory Jobs? See currently available Laboratory job openings on laboratory.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
laboratory.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any laboratory job . We provide job resources for Laboratory positions throughout the industry. laboratory.jobs.net also provides Laboratory jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Laboratory by either city or state.
laboratory.jobs.net is a laboratory job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Laboratory jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your laboratory job search on laboratory.jobs.net today.
Laboratory Manager Job Description
Located near Bakersfield CA in an area with breathtaking views, is a small non-profit critical access hospital. This hospital plays a central role for the local community providing crucial access to equipment, high quality care and treatment unique to a facility of this size.
Position Focus Laboratory Manager
- This Lab Manager oversees 6 FTE’s; position reports to executive level
- Supervise and Coordinate all laboratory operations including staffing, budgeting, and training personnel.
- Accountable for recognizing, then referring results/ problems to pathologist.
- Knowledge of clinical lab equipment; evaluate new testing methods and new apparatus before being introduced into the clinical lab.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures meeting licensure and regulatory requirements.
Organization and Community
- Rural facility renowned for excellence in patient care, safety and their comprehensive array of services and equipment.
- A rural area with breathtaking natural rugged mountains and lakes with world class recreational opportunities including: biking, horse riding, camping and mountain climbing.
Bakersfield Laboratory Job
Laboratory Manager Job Requirements
Requirements Laboratory Manager
- BS in Medical Technology, Biology or Chemistry
- 4 years of Lab leadership experience
- Current Californian CLS license required with blood bank and microbiology experience
- Ability to interact professionally, respectfully, tactfully with patients, staff, general public and governmental agencies
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.